- 48 Hours of instructor led training
- Live workshops
- Coursework Designed By Industry Leaders
- High quality leaning Environments
- Internship Opportunities after successful completion of the Course
- Quality that exceeds the price
What I will Learn
- Introduction to SMM
- Learn Google Algorithms and Understand the key terms
- Implementing and researching effective keywords & social media automation
- Learn how to develop a social media strategy
- How to effectively use Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Understand common mistakes and Conduct competitor analysis
About this course:
In today’s marketplace, organizations need effective, profitable social marketing strategies. In this Specialization, you’ll learn to match markets to social strategies to profitably grow your business. You’ll use social media tools and platforms to design, manage, and optimize social campaigns to promote growth and position your brand in the global digital marketplace, and you’ll develop targeted content to spark dialogue with various social communities. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll create and evaluate a comprehensive social marketing strategy.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- What is Social Media Management?
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- How to set and achieve Social Media Goals?
- Choosing the right Social Media Platforms for your business.
- 8 Integral Elements of Social Media Marketing
- What can you get out of Social Media Marketing?
CREATING CONTENT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Why good content matters?
- Creating creative content (3 C’s)
- Share what the audience wants to see
- What type of content works on Facebook?
- What type of content works on Instagram?
- What is a Facebook Advertisement and how it works?
- Organic Advertisements
- Paid Advertisements
- Carousal Advertisements
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Pixel
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- What is Social Media Management Calendar/Scheduling Calendar?
- Social Media Audit Reports
- What is a Targeted Audience?
- Optimizing Advertisements for targeted audience
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- What is search engine optimization?
- How SEO works?
- On page and off page SEO
- What are outbound or inbound links?
- What are keywords?
- Keywords (short-tail keywords and long-term keywords)
- Optimizing Social Media Profiles
- How and where to use Hashtags
- What are Google Analytics?
- How to attach Google Analytics to your website?
- Why it is important to have Google Analytics?
- How to measure the traffic coming to your website?
- Breakdown of Google Analytics Dashboard
|Duration||8 weeks of study,4 hours/week|
|Timing||4pm – 6pm|
Social Media Management/Marketing Instructor
|Experience:||5 – Years|
|Skills:||Social Media Marketing, SEO and Content Development|
Rabia is currently involved in helping women ace digital skills with focus on freelance market under her initiative, “Women4peacetech“. She gives basic and advance interactive trainings and learning sessions in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Content Writing. Rabia is a Google Digital Garage certified Digital Media Professional. She is also a Digital Media 2018 award winner for Emerging Faces of Pakistan – Connected Pakistan.
What is the course fee?
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There is not Pre-requisite for this course.
What are timings for classes?
4pm to 6pm
What is the Duration of the course?
|Thursday||4pm – 6pm|
|Friday||4pm – 6pm|